[Fwd: His voice]

--- Begin Message ---
I work in a frame shop, and depending on how big you wanted to go on a
frame, you have a mat cut to cover the names. Atleast you could, it
would depend on where the names were, and how much you wanted to spend.
If it wasn't a standered size frame, you could end up spending a lot on
a custom frame and matting. To anyone getting original art framed, ask
fot acid free backing and if you want to spend that much, acid free mats
as well.

---Bryan "I just can't seem to stop working" Shultz

--- End Message ---