re: Rufferto

Well, I can understand Finns point of view from a purist standpoint, But
I think Rufferto adds another dimension to the stories. I like his
stand-offish attitude and snide comments. I don't think his presence is
a bad thing as he is a pet of our wandering pal, and everyone needs a
pet. As to his name in the title, That is another brand of cheese dip
altogether. It was only a mini-series right? Or are all future issues
going to be G&R? Just my thoughts on the subject.
groosum - "Into the fray!"