Re: Rufferto

There is a point to Rufferto stealing some of Groos´ thunder, but I really
couldn´t imagine Groo without him. I sometimes find myself wanting to scribble
in little Ruffertos in the earlier issues! In fact, one of my hardest laughing
sprees while reading Groo was brought up by Rufferto. I think it was the
"Macha" issue, the first time he screamed. Rufferto really works best when Groo
is being unusually stupid and Rufferto just sits there wondering what the hell
he´s doing!

Rufferto was kind of stupid in the beginning too remember?

Joe