Rufferto iz da man!

Or perhaps da dog. . .

but anyways, I like Rufferto in there.  It seems to me that no one else in
the Groo "universe" likes Groo or even sees Groo as a friend(except for that
one chick in the death of Groo-- I forget her name).  And since everyone
needs a friend and/or someone to love, the need for Rufferto arose.  Although
Groo would most likely not go around the whole world sulking that he doesn't
have a friend, there still is a need for it because the reader would want it
for Groo.  Rufferto fits the bill quite nicely, and certainly didn't
"automatically become the leading character."

that's all I have to ramble on about

Jacob S.