Dumb questions for M.E.

Dumb question #1:

When you and Sergio were planning/testing/brainstorming an eventual Groo
animated series, did you ever discuss if he was going to have a "voice",
like in Garfield? Or did you come up with another way of solving his
"speech problem"?

Dumb question #2:

Does Sergio still forget to fill in Ruffertos´ eye-spot?

Hey, there´s an idea! You could have guest spot-fillers! Just think:
Frank Millers´ "spot of Rufferto" issue...hmmmm...

--
Joe (now semi regular-regular poster to the Groop)

ps-did you get my last two messages or do I slay the guy that handles my
e-mail account?