the dog

Hi Dr. Nick;
		Sorry Wrong Group,Did I err? I've Been A reader of Groo Since 1984, I
feel that Groo should have an occasional Story by himself kinda Like the
sage use to have.this way you get the best of both worlds.Also I would
like to see another Groo Story with out any words (sorry Mark) But I
kinda like Groo without the dog but I still enjoy him very very much.
							Thanks for Listening(unless you Delete)
							Domino The Cheese Dip Kid (yea right A 38 Year old Kid)