Re: Rufferto

While I did enjoy the BR (before Rufferto) stories, perhaps even more
than the newer ones (but whether for nostalgic or other reasons, I'm not
sure), I think the WR (with Rufferto) stories add a needed dimension.
I'm not sure how well Groo would have done (or IF it would have done)
for 120+ stories by himself.  My guess is that it would have become an
even more of a 1 joke story line than it is now.  Same goes for Groo
getting smarter.  I think it was best that they added Rufferto and
eventually some brains before things got stale at all.  Makes the
nostalgia a good memory rather than creating debates about how many
stories were stale before Rufferto stepped up to the plate.....

Nuhuzzah,
Ruben.