"Evanier"s in the world

The Grossmanns wrote:

> now.  Also, in case anyone was wondering, Mark told me once that "Evanier"
> (Eh-van-air) (Like the name "Evan", not the Canadian "eh") is an Ellis
> Island Special and he knows of no others.

Hmmm...Gary piqued my interest (for at least 3 mins.) ;)  with this one...so I
did a few quick web searches. Over 1000 pages out there...almost all of them re:
our dear mendicant writer. HOWEVER, I did find a "David" Evanier connected with
the UCLA extension writers program...  Same part of the country as Mark, too!
Relative, Mark?

Kevin