Re: Gary and Shane... no room in this town!

Actually, there'd be plenty of room in this town. Between us, Shane and I
weigh less than 300 lbs.

Combined, or individually?

But hmmm. Shane and I within 120 miles of each
other and me already only 200 miles south of Ruben.  Definitely a potential
World-Groo imbalance that could have long-range ramifications.

Heh heh heh. The infemous "Groo Triangle". Or was that between Groo, Rufferto and Chakaal?

Please all the folks who have received them make sure
they are all there!!!!!!!

Checked them. I have all 110 of them. (There ARE suppose to be 110 of them...right? RIGHT??) And doesn't Beau Smith look like Al Borland from "Home Improvemnts"? (Atleast in the card) -Saad