Nate needs help

This is non Groo, but pro comics...

My free comic book fonts site is finished.
http://www.piekosarts.com/blambotfonts
The gimmic is that humorous robots usher you around the site. (GROO fans
will notice a tip of the hat to our favorite barbarian somewhere on the
site.. ; )

In order to get the word out to "on-a-budget" creators, I'd like to know
those sites I can petition to list me that are comic related.  I've already
asked Comic Book Resources.com, and of course, Yahoo and the like, but does
anyone know of other comic sites that would have a searchable database of
comic resources I could look into?

Tanks in advance.  (tanks w/ guns on em.)

~Nate
Nate Piekos        nate@piekosarts.com

PIEKOS ARTS ~ http://www.piekosarts.com
AKF COMICS ~ http://www.piekosarts.com/akfcomics