[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Color Question
- To: <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: Color Question
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org (Mark Evanier)
- Date: Wed, 09 Jun 1999 06:50:57 GMT
- In-reply-to: <19990609052000353.AAA3174@valis.olywa.net@grossfam>
- References: <19990609052000353.AAA3174@valis.olywa.net@grossfam>
- Reply-to: email@example.com
- Resent-date: Tue, 8 Jun 1999 23:51:48 -0700
- Resent-from: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Resent-message-id: <"B2GKFC.A.1nC.E8gX3"@destro>
- Resent-sender: email@example.com
On Tue, 8 Jun 1999 22:20:06 -0700, "The Grossmanns"
>So was it Gordon's idea or Sergio's that Groo would have an orange tunic
>and the blue thing would be a blue thing rather than a purple or red thing?
> I always figured Sergio dictated that kind of decision.
ME: It was Gordon's idea. I don't recall if Sergio approved it or not
before printing. But of course, we could have changed it after the
first appearance if he hadn't liked it.
363 S. Fairfax Ave.
Los Angeles, CA 90036-3124