Dark Gvmnt. Agenda

PSST!

I bet you folks never thought you'd hear from me again, huh?  Well, check out my
new edress.  See that .gov in there?  I am now a dark and mysterious government
agent. This is an underground communiqué from Brookhaven National Labs which is
actually Area 52 (that's even more secretive than Area 51). The truth is right
here.  As a matter of fact (I shouldn't tell you this, but being the Groo fans
you are, you'll likely forget anyway) they have me reverse-engineering the alien
spacecraft form the Roswell crash site. That's right aliens DO exist, and
they're HOT!  Man, those green chicks have hooters form here to Andromeda. SHHH!
don't tell anyone

Gary, you won't be surprised to know that the federal government has been
hoarding Groo paraphernalia for years, to make them scarcer, in order to keep
your keen deductive mind otherwise occupied, and keep their secrets safe.

-That "Dark, Mysterious" Guy, Daniel (TGD)

PS:  I am not on the Groop, I was never on the Groop.  You don't know who I am.
Thus, if you want to get in touch with me, you'll have to (HORRORS!) send email
to my cool new email address.  You have been notified.

PPS:  This email will self-destruct in 20 seconds.  If you're a slow reader,
you're already dead.