kudos to Josh

Does anybody remember the movie Airplane? Do you guys remember the scene where
the silly guy in the airport who kept raising Cain pulls "the plug" on the
runway lights as the plane is coming down? Josh pulling the plug on the entire
groop sort of reminds me of that scene. Thanks for putting the plug back in
Josh...I think we would have had to create some sort of halfway house or clinic
if you hadn't. The Gary Grossmann clinic would soon surpass the Betty Ford
clinic in fame & notoriety. :)

Kevin