Re: Consolidate too

Hi everyone,

>1) yes, there are female groop members... my fiance is one, though she
>only posts once a year. Then there's Bubble and Unirabbit and Lia etc.,
>who post only slightly more often... ; )

Like Bubble said -- Hey! I resemble that remark!

Oh wait, no, it is true, I have become a lurker over the past year.
Darnit.

> P.S.3 I would prefer to be Grooper, a Grooid, a Midnight Toker and a
> Groopie (in that order)than to be whatever a groopette is.

Please please please no-one ever use groopette again, it just
sounds so vile. Ick.

:] Lia, a GROOPIE

P.S. Got Fanboy 5 last week, it was pretty cool -- guys, when
does the next one come out again? Oh, and when is the lunchbox
coming out? I must start saving my kopins.

P.P.S. Hey Bubble, school starts tomorrow. Ugh ugh and triple ugh.

P.P.P.S. Azamin, just wanted to know, did you ever recieve my
check? I sent it out before I went on vacation, and that was almost
two months ago.

Movie: "The good die first."
Tom: "But most of us are morally ambiguous, which explains
our random dying patterns."
                                                         - MST3K