Re: Groop Talk

1. Who is your favorite supporting Character (and why)? (Rufferto >doesn't count)
Ans. Mr.Smith.  He has come the closest to being a
"human" version of Groo; in fact, he was responisble
for the wanderer's "situation".  (For those who don't
know, Groo owes his stupidity to a curse)

2. Who is your least favorite supporting Character (and why?)
Ans. I never met a supporting character I didn't like.

3. What is your favorite issue?
Ans. The one where Groo does something stupid.

4. Most Prized Groo Possession
Ans. The Groo books.