RE: Groo stuff down under ...

> Hmmmm... Maybe Gabe spent too much time in that
> Irish bar!
heehee ... tatz a good one ... :)

> Hey I just went to Melbourne in February.  What's
> the deal with only having one Irish bar and its not > even near the
main area of town?  : )
mi is kinda new to Melbourne so mi not very knowledgeable about the
pubs around here ... but since drinking is kinda a way off life here,
mi thinks mi betta do some investigative work ...

> If I remember right,  you had two big comic stores
> downtown.  They can't order you anything like that?  > Or am I
thinking of Perth? Nevermind.
hmmm ... come to think of it mi never thought of asking ... did i err ?
... hope mi qualify for a Grooism prize! ... ;)

peace, kool kat