Re: groo mouse pads ??

> hi groopies !
>
> anybody noes where mi can get mi hands on a Groo mouse pad ??
>
> peace, kool kat

Groo mouse pads were a Groop produced (Nate & Ruben) item (w/ Sergio's
permission) for Groop members only.  It was a one-shot deal. You, my
unfortunate fellow, missed the oppurtunity to buy them by a couple months.
Sorry.

-Gary G.

PS  Hmmm. Everytime I read one of kool kat's messages I am reminded of the
canoe scene in the Marx Brothers' "Horse Feathers".  In particular
Groucho's response to the way Thelma Todd's is talking.  Probably it's just
me.