Re: groo mouse pads ??

hi groopies !

> Groo mouse pads were a Groop produced (Nate & Ruben)
> item (w/ Sergio's permission) for Groop members
> only.  It was a one-shot deal. You, my unfortunate
> fellow, missed the oppurtunity to buy them by a
> couple months. Sorry.
<boohoo> ... anibodi got a spare Groo mousepad for sale ? ... <sob>

> PS  Hmmm. Everytime I read one of kool kat's
> messages I am reminded of the canoe scene in the
> Marx Brothers' "Horse Feathers". In particular
> Groucho's response to the way Thelma Todd's is
> talking.  Probably it's just me.
mi is a bit too young and mi haven't seen ani Marx shows yet ... btw,
mi read somewhere that the AFI is coming up with a list of the top 100
actors/actresses of this century and the Marx bros are one of the
nominees

peace, kool kat.