Re: koolkat

--- Nate Piekos <nate@piekosarts.com> wrote:
> ~~~~hmm.  Koolkat, is English a second language?  Is
> that why you type the
> way you do?  (No offense, just wondering.)
Actually, I'm Chinese but, coming from Singapore, English is my first
language.
But whenever I'm corresponding by email/letters, I'll switch to my
"Kool Kat" mode and Kool Kat speaks like that.
In fact it's been so long that I can't remember when I started doing
that or even how I came about the speech pattern.
And no offense taken, but if "Kool Kat" mode not suitable in Groop, I
can always revert back "Bennido" mode (like now).