Re: Unique groo mouse pads ??

Before everyone gets all worked up deciding if they can depart with any
of their precious Pads....

I may have one (1) extra available.  Initially, I thought that I had
messed up with packing everyone's orders, but no one has complained yet,
so I figure the printers gave me one extra.  It is design #1.

2 questions:
1) Has anybody NOT received their Groopad order yet (Borje and Ken
Fritts aside)?
2) Has anybody who HAS recieved their order not get the right amount?

Provided everyone has their pads and none are missing, I'll take
requests from anybody who missed one for the last one I've got.  I'll
choose a random 'winner' from the names I receive within the next couple
days.

All best,
Ruben.