Re: Unique groo mouse pads ??

Ruben Arellano wrote:

> Before everyone gets all worked up deciding if they can depart with any
> of their precious Pads....
>
> I may have one (1) extra available.  Initially, I thought that I had
> messed up with packing everyone's orders, but no one has complained yet,
> so I figure the printers gave me one extra.  It is design #1.
>
> 2 questions:
> 1) Has anybody NOT received their Groopad order yet (Borje and Ken
> Fritts aside)?
> 2) Has anybody who HAS recieved their order not get the right amount?
>
> Provided everyone has their pads and none are missing, I'll take
> requests from anybody who missed one for the last one I've got.  I'll
> choose a random 'winner' from the names I receive within the next couple
> days.

Please put my name on the request list as I want to give it to the The Sun
librarian as a present because of their effort in compilling Gary's reprints
with the risk of being buried by old newspaper and I don't want to part with
my 2 groopads.  I want to use it as a present because I want to show the
groop appreciative to the Sun newspaper besides to promote the groop and
Groo comic.

Azamin
The Malaysian Grooper, the groo trooper