Re: koolkat

At 04:42 PM 6/16/99 -0700, you wrote:

>"Kool Kat" mode and Kool Kat speaks like that.
>In fact it's been so long that I can't remember when I started doing
>that or even how I came about the speech pattern.
>And no offense taken, but if "Kool Kat" mode not suitable in Groop, I
>can always revert back "Bennido" mode (like now).

~~~~ Well, (no offense -- again)  but you'll make more friends here if we
don't have to decipher everything you type.  We get such a volume of mail
here, that a great number of people simply delete large chunks, and if we
have to read something typed like that, you're more likely to get deleted.
We're all pretty honest here, and anyone using a "persona" tends to end up
flamed, (AHEM-bladeharvey-AHEM). ; )  So just be yourself! ; )

~Nate.  (for more info on the groop, check out The Hall of Mendicants,
http://www.piekosarts.com/mendicants  ).

Nate Piekos        nate@piekosarts.com

PIEKOS ARTS ~ http://www.piekosarts.com
AKF COMICS ~ http://www.piekosarts.com/akfcomics