FanBoy 6

Great Scott Summers!!
In page 19 of FanBoy #6, Sandy is actually THROWING
an issue of Eclipse Groo#1!!  SHE IS THROWING AN
ECLIPSE GROO#1!!  OH THE HUMANITY.  OH THE HORROR!!
I will have nightmares for days to come.
BTW GRREAT ending Mark.  I must say it caught me
off-guard.  (Not something recent comicbook plots
do to me)
                                                -Saad

P.S. I think I have also spotted a Groo or two in that
HoundBook that came out as well (but they were hard
to find).  Or was it Rufferto that was spotted?