Groopads.

OK, here's my take on the groopads.  And Ruben, feel free to chime in.

Anybody who wants to give away a Groopad, fine.  GIVE away.  not sell.

For anyone else who wants one, Ruben and I do have some extras (I think I
have 4).  And I would only be willing to part w/ them if they were prizes
for a new Groop contest.  I think it's been kinda slow around here for the
past month or so, and a contest might help us out.

BTW, Rube, what happened w/ the excess $$$ we made that we were going to
donate to the CBLDF?

~Nate
Nate Piekos        nate@piekosarts.com

PIEKOS ARTS ~ http://www.piekosarts.com