Re: Free Groo Mousepads ...

Hi everyone,

kool kat said:
> actually i think selling the Groop Groo mousepads is acceptable as long as
> it's not for a profit ... and the buyer should of course pay for the
> postage costs.

I guess everyone should just be careful about selling their
groopads -- same rules as when Nate and Ruben made and sent
them out. The point was not to make money (each of us paid for
the pads we ordered, plus shipping costs of course), but to make
something special, just for the Groop. Basically, the last thing any
of us really want to see is a groopad up for sale on Ebay.

:] Lia

P.S. Dungeons and Dragons (the cartoon) is being shown on one
of our local channels, only it's been dubbed. Quite horribly, I might
add. Bubble, have you seen it? It's on some mornings on RPN.

Movie: "The good die first."
Tom: "But most of us are morally ambiguous, which explains
our random dying patterns."
                                                         - MST3K