Re: Groopads.

Yup, Nate has it right.  No selling of Groopads.  And the extras (ie:
print errors) will be given away as prizes.  It turns out I have two
'actual' extras (ie: overrun) and will sell them to two folks as per my
earlier message.

I am *still* waiting to receive money from two Groopies (Borje and Two
Sheds -- where are you?!?).  After I receive theirs and payment from for
the extra 2, I'll know how much we have for the CBLDF.  I think it will
be around $100.

All best,
Ruben.