Re: Groo Mouse Pads

Since this whole Groopad thing has been dragging on for over a year now,
I'd rather not wait for a contest to go (if one actually went).  So I've
picked two people to get the last two pads -- Armond and Bennido have
been randomly chosen by my rock solid, close my eyes and twirl my finger
and point method of drawing names.  And an auction would have been a
definite no-go....

All best,
Ruben.