RE: Free Groo Mousepads ...

Speaking of the Philipines (sorry for the bad segue), We are finally
officially set to go there at the end of July.  Lia, Bubble, do either one
of you live around or near Manilla?  Would be neat to meet some fellow
mulchmonkeys.  How about any in Hong Kong?  As for our Army member, I will
be in Chin Hae for a bit in August if you wanna drop by and say hi and grab
a beer or something.  After that, its off the ship for me and back to the
good ol' USA.  finally, I can buy groo comics....

Gabe the Wanderer
Be dangerous... and unpredictable.  And make a lot of noise!