Re: Lil' Groo

> Well, it's so darn quiet I couldn't stand it anymore.  I don't know about
> the rest of you, but I've been busy with #2 son graduating from HS, playing
> musical bedroom furniture as we reconfigure the house, plus work has been
> hell (We now have the anal retentive tax letter reviewer who has no life!)
> So even though I can't think of anything funny, interesting, or even very
> informative to say, here is a message.

Please say my  Congratulations  for him

> It IS time to order the Dark Horse Presents for August from your friendly
> neighborhood comic book shop.  At least that's what mine told me.  I told
> them there would be a Lil' Groo story and so they are going to order more
> than usual, including an extra for me to send to world reknowned Malaysian
> Grooper Trooper, Azamin.  I can do the same for anyone else who has no
> access and doesn't mind paying the postage, but most of you can probably
> just give your local comic store a kick in the butt!

Wow, Thank you thank you Gary, the only owner of nearly all Malaysian Groo
Reprints in the world (outside the publisher's library).  And thank you for
willing to buy me the comic.

> btw, Sometime soon I may be unavailable for a week or so while I get a new
> computer.  Whoohoo!  No more green tinted screen and only 75 MHz!

What's your new computer processor??  Intel, Cyrix, AMD, Mac???  or upgrade the
one you already have. A few month ago you asked our opinion in  it..

> Also, my webpage with the Groo List on it will take longer than I hoped.
> Seems #1 son wants to spend his off work hours with his girl friend instead
> of programming!  Imagine that!  What kind of future electrical
> engineer/computer science geek is he?

Then, you'll get a daughter in law,

Azamin.