Re: A Kool Kat Groop discussion ...

I noticed it's a bit slow these few days so I thought I might try to
liven things up by suggesting some Groop discussions ... Here's my
sorry and pitiful attempt ...

(1) A story/setting that you would like Groo to appear in but have not
yet (as far as you know) ?
Unfortunatly this is not a good one to answer, because Mark reads these, and anything he reads he will not use.
(2) Which is your favorite Groo cover ? and why ?
Pacific #6, because you can flip it over and see what's behind Groo.
(1) Which is your favourite and least favourite running joke ?
I don't have a favorite.