Re: A Kool Kat Groop discussion ...

A couple I'd like to see:
-cliff-side dwellings like some of the American Native tribes used in
the Colorado Plateau (Anasazi Indians)
-Arctic region with igloos and ice fishing

Hard to say which Groo cover is favorite:
-I've always liked the double-sided Pacific one that was made into the
t-shirt; although the way Groo's mouth was colored in always bothered
me...
-my least favorite cover has always been the one where Groo is painting
the logo; I dunno' why, but it just annoys me.

All best,
Ruben.