Re: "Spark"ing up some interest

I'd have to say I'd rather not see such a font.  Mainly because it would
be a rip-off of his style, whether or not directly scanned.  I just
think the cons (including the barely legal aspect) outweigh the pros.
There must be a few other styles of fonts in the 'pubilc domain' of
lettering that would be suitable for your great free font project....?

All best,
Ruben.