Re: Lil' Groo

From: "The Grossmanns" <grossfam@olywa.net>
It IS time to order the Dark Horse Presents for August from your friendly
neighborhood comic book shop.  At least that's what mine told me.  I told
them there would be a Lil' Groo story and so they are going to order more
than usual,

I thought that was odd, that Dark Horse's solicitation for the book doesn't mention the Groo story at all. I think they underestimate the dedicatedness of Groo fans. Sure, the Star Wars stuff will probably sell more copies, but with how sales are these days every little bit helps.

Bob