Jokes

Now fuss over mousemats has died down - what are you're favourite running
jokes in Groo ?

I say "..what do you mean, slow of mind" and the Prince of Chichester have
to rank highly.   Also when I found Chichester on a map, I felt drawn to
visit and think groo fans round the world should have an annual pilgrimage
there.

Come to that - what sort of places do Groopsters come from ?  There seem to
be a fair amount of US based - but I'm in Scotland and know several Groo
fans over here, so what other exotic places is Groo read ?   Was Groo ever
translated into another language ?  Ah, life's mysteries.

PS Well impressed with hall of mendicants.

Dave,
Glasgow.
No catch phrase.