Where do we come from?

>Come to that - what sort of places do Groopsters come from ?  There seem to
>be a fair amount of US based - but I'm in Scotland and know several Groo
>fans over here, so what other exotic places is Groo read ?   Was Groo ever
>translated into another language ?  Ah, life's mysteries.

How funny you should ask that. I don't know how many of you remember but
some time ago (about 3-4 months) I said I was going to write a Java-applet
that will display the world map and by sending an e-mail to me you could
have a dot shown where you come from (with short info). That way we would
know what areas we've covered for our world domination scheme.

Since I've moved recently I haven't had time to write is but know I have
some time left over and I'll try to get it on-line as soon as possible.

/Magnus
    http://i.am/on-line
Quote of the moment

Harrisberger's Fourth Law of the Lab:
Experience is directly proportional to the amount of equipment ruined.