Re: Jokes

-----Original Message-----
From: Dave Kerr <killiebantams@callnetuk.com>
>I say "..what do you mean, slow of mind" and the Prince of Chichester have
>to rank highly.   Also when I found Chichester on a map, I felt drawn to
>visit and think groo fans round the world should have an annual pilgrimage
>there.
>
>Come to that - what sort of places do Groopsters come from ?

Well, I'm from Fareham near Portsmouth in Hampshire, England.
That puts me about 20 miles from Chichester, so that has to rate as my
favourite running gag.

Chichester is a nice place with a lot of History, even has large sections of
the original Roman walls still standing.
I say if you can et there, do so.

Ralph