Groopers / Groopies / Midnight Tokers meet in GA

I just got back from Georgia where I met up with the Groop's very own
Jason Wade and his friends (who make up Wacko Productions)... He was
nice enough to give me a small role in his new film and let me hang out
with them this weekend. It was a great experience and a lot of fun.

The influence of Groo ran deep... When working on the movie, he keeps
people in line with threats of having to use his "director's stick" (a
ball-peen hammer that he carries with his gear). I also was amused that
one of his friends works for a company that distributes cheese.

Jason and his friends are really creative, funny and cool. If you
haven't checked out his website go do so...

http://fly.to/Wacko_Productions

===
Chad M. Riden
ICQ # 9922135