jokes

Okay, After much thought and after re-reading several back issues, I
wish to rescind my previous nomination of the best joke or running gag
contained in Groo ( i.e. Mulch ). My new nomination is the definition of
what ME does in the intro page of every issue and then discussed in many
Groo-Grams.

ME, Why did you stop doing it with the DH issues? You are much more than
a simple wordsmith! I feel it takes a lot of creativity ( and a very
large thesaurus ) to come up with that many variations of whatever it is
that you actually do!

Has anyone ever compiled a list of the definitions?

Groosum - "Into the fray!"