Re: SDCC Groo Costumes?

On Mon, 28 Jun 1999 22:07:32 -0700, Ruben Arellano <ruben@oanet.com>
wrote:

>At the San Diego Con, they have a costume ball and contest....
>
>Has anybody seen any of the Groo themed costumes at it?  What characters
>have been done? How elaborate were they (just costumes or prosthetics
>also?)?  Mark, you've mentioned that they have been done a couple times
>-- what more do you remember?

ME: I haven't been to one of the costume contests in over ten years.
I've been told there have been Groo costumes but I've never seen them.

So, as usual, I'm not much help.

By the way: In about a week, I'll be able to give you the schedule of
events at the San Diego Con with which I'll be involved.  I'm
moderating or on about eight panels, including one that will spotlight
my work and another that will focus on Sergio and my work together.

Mark Evanier
PMB 303
363 S. Fairfax Ave.
Los Angeles, CA 90036-3124