Off-Topic Geocities & Yahoo

I just wanted to let you guys know this cause it might be of great interest to those of you who have web pages on geocities. It seems that in thier new TOS it says that anything that you put on thier site is thiers to do with as they please. So if you have web pages on geocities I think you might want to move them to someplace elese. Anything thatyou have on your pages there, pic's youve made stories etc, are now the property of yahoo and they can seel it use it anywhere else and you wont get squat! to learn more about this go to
http://come.to/boycottyahoo