CARAT

Hi Gabe, (hey, you are not a dog, you are a wanderer)

Sorry to everybody else as I have to use this posting as I lost Gabe's
e-mail address.

>From 9th July, Malaysian Army and navy will conduct an exercise name
CARAT with the US navy (and army?).  So do you involve in that
exercise?  If yes, if you arrive at Port Klang of Malaysian Navy base at
Lumut, please call me as I have a Groo T shirt still available and it
will be nice to see another fellow Grooper/ies.  The number is
03-5532196 (in Malaysia only and if you are in Port Klang, don't dial
that 03 - It's just an area code)

Azamin
The Malaysian Grooper, the Groo trooper