RE: small talk,etc.

Hi Folks!

Dave, the International Groos are lettered by a different person in each country.   btw, I'm sure Stan speaks, writes, and reads, Japanese.

Shane, the book by Emilio Soltero with the Groo reprint would go on the off-List U-Ga  (Unoriginal Groo appearances).  He did a comic book style publication a few years back with an original Groo called "Word-Up", which encouraged kids to read. (Item #47 on the OOGA (Other Original Groo Appearances) section of the Groo List.)

Sergio's part of Wild Animals is Fabulous!  It never ceases to amaze me how many King Kong jokes he can come up with.  I love them all.

I am getting bored with myself only providing information to the Groop and not saying anything goofy or amusing.

Anywho, bye for now -Gary G.