Turkish Groo

--- Dave Kerr <killiebantams@callnetuk.com> wrote:
> Well happy 4th to all US based Groosters, hope much
> ale is quaffed and
> cheesedip eaten!
>
> Dave

You know as a Turkish-American, I'm wondering if anyone would think it
would be obnoxious if I asked everyone to celebrate the Turkish
Republic's Day on Oct. 29, well, I suppose Greek Groo fans would surely
take an exception to this (just kidding folks)! But, anyway, I am a
casual Groopie compared to the rest of you- meaning, you won't hear me
mention the word m*lc* But, I understand Groo was translated into
Turkish, wouldn't mind knowing how to get a copy of one of those books,
if anyone has any info about that. But, I'm not interested in finding
any Groos in Norwegian, Hungarian, Latin or any other language I can't
read. Also, I haven't read all the Groo books, but I was wondering if
any of them are based on some phacet of reality- ie. war of the roses.
Anyway, if that sounds like a stupid question, remember I'm a casual
fan, but a fan nonetheless, be nice to me and take care, Tilly in Virginia