RE: I've heard the Conan rumor

Hi Tilly & Everyone Else!

My understanding is there are a few Turkish Conans that have a little non-Sergio Groo comic in them.  Maybe a page or two long.  Those would be interesting as a non-Groo List item, but finding actual Turkish Groos is hard enough.  What the librarian at MSU scanned and sent me is an advertisement for Turkish Groo #8.

By the way, Tilly.  I am not an artist.  Stick figures are a challenge for me.  But many Groopies are excellent artists!  I have met Sergio several times at comic conventions and had the oppurtunity to talk to him a number of hours over a handful of days.  Sergio is an absolutely wonderful guy who makes you feel like you are an old friend after 5 minutes even though you only know him from his work and interviews and he doesn't know you from Adam!  I have also met Mark, Stan and Tom also and they are great guys too ( and Stan's kids are really cute!).

Tkae care all -Gary G.