From: Nate Piekos <nate@piekosarts.com>
To: groop@groo.com
Subject: Newbie Question:HoM
Date: Wed, 07 Jul 1999 14:23:42 -0400

How many newbies actually went to the Hall of Mendicants (when you first
joined up) and found it to be a helpfull tool to your being on the GROO list?

~Nate~ Yes, this question is directly related to the future of the HoM.
Nate Piekos        nate@piekosarts.com

PIEKOS ARTS ~ http://www.piekosarts.com
AKF COMICS ~ http://www.piekosarts.com/akfcomics
BLAMBOT Free Comic Fonts ~ http://www.piekosarts.com/blambotfonts