Re: Groo Stuff Update

OK, here's a Groo stuff update straight from Dark Horse's website
(www.dhcomics.com)

And not from Dark Horse, and I don't know if anyone's mentioned this before (just been skimming Groop mail recently), Aragones is one of the contributors to this year's BART SIMPSON'S TREEHOUSE OF HORROR comic from Bongo, which should be out a little before halloween. Don't know if he's writing or drawing or both, but I assume his story is the one dealing with the Day of the Dead.

Bob