Re: Groo Pad!

At 10:22 AM 7/9/99 -0500, you wrote:
>I got my very own Groo Mouse Pad today! Woo Hoo!!!!!!!
>
>Thanks Rueben!
>
>btw, How many Groo Pads got printed?

~~~~~ There were originally 4 designs that I came up with, by vote, that
got narrowed down to 2, and a third was supposed to be a sticker, but do to
unforseen probs, Rube couldn't get the sticker done.

~Nate P.~ Who just created the first ever font who's name combines "urine"
and "toast" and looks remarkably like my handwriting. So if you'd like to
forge letters in my name, go to BLAMBOT and download it. ; )
Nate Piekos        nate@piekosarts.com

PIEKOS ARTS ~ http://www.piekosarts.com
AKF COMICS ~ http://www.piekosarts.com/akfcomics
BLAMBOT Free Comic Fonts ~ http://www.piekosarts.com/blambotfonts