Boogeyman Puzzle

Howdy Groop,

I just recently moved and I was unpacking and spent some time
re-ordering my comic books. I decided to hang some recent issues
on my wall to decorate the place. I noticed that the 4 covers of the
Boogeyman series actually go together and make a bigger picture.
I thought it was kinda of a neat surprise.

Hopefully no one has posted this insight yet. But if they did, just call
me slow of mind. But hey! I know a bridge in Brooklyn I could sell
to you over eBay (over done new running gag?)

--Ken