Re: Turkey

Hi!

> Attilla
> Iyi Shaznaz.  It was a touristy place on the coast - Icmeler is the post
> mark on their postcard anyway!  Don't know if there's any comic shops there
> though.

If you should manage to find any Turkish Groo's please let me
know, I would very much like to trade you for an issue or two.

> Also I think Ronny Hansen's website with the 100th anniversary pic and
> clickable characters is excellent.  I'd forgotten about Sylva (Groo's only
> true love ?).

Thanks Dave!
Btw: I'm currently giving the site a little facelift, so plase stop by in
a cuple of days or so :-)

--
Yours truly, Ronny Hansen.

The Norwegian Groo Page - http://NorwGroo.cjb.net