Re: Just to teast Nate.

At 06:24 PM 7/11/99 -0700, you wrote:
>I'm pretty stoked... cause Jim Mahfood will be at the San Diego Comic Con
>this year!!!!!!!
>
>(this is supposed to motivate you to fly out to San Diego Nate!!!!!!!!!!)

~~~~~ I'm not "teast".  I finally got GRRL SCOUTS and wasn't thoroughly
impressed. I just don't like the idea of drug dealers as the heroes of the
story. I love his art, but that just bugged me. But that has nothing to do
with GROO.... but this does:  I ordered my GROO Lunchbox this weekend!
What I'm going to do with it, I don't know.

~Nate
Nate Piekos        nate@piekosarts.com

PIEKOS ARTS ~ http://www.piekosarts.com
AKF COMICS ~ http://www.piekosarts.com/akfcomics